Indent on thigh after falling from horse. Do I need to worry about anything?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I took a fall from my horse onto wood boards and now I have a XXXXXXX indent on my thigh. Do I need to worry about anything?
Posted Sun, 22 Jul 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
A XXXXXXX indent on the thigh is likely to be due to swelling or color changes, then there is nothing worrisome. This is likely to heal on its own without any treatment.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.

Follow-up: Indent on thigh after falling from horse. Do I need to worry about anything? 16 hours later
Thank you.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 6 hours later
You are most welcome.
Please do recommend our services to your friends too if you have found them helpful.
Regards.