Ask a Urologist   »  

Inactive penis with some abnormality in testicles. Is there any treatment?

Jul 2016

Hello doctor, I have problem with my penis.. It's not active like before and not hardening.. And testicals hanging lower than normal.. What's the treatment for that..
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of Erectile Dysfunction.

Since you had good hard erection in the past your present problem seems to be secondary erectile dysfunction.

In absence of any major organic disease like Diabetes, Hypertension , Thyroid disease cause of erectile dysfunction at this age is mind related and due to performance anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good and hard erection.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E and Zinc.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

If you are married or want to get indulged in sexual intercourse with your female partner you may take 5 Phospho Diesterase Inhibitors like Sildenafil to get good hard erection.

Consult your family physician and discuss the about dose and timing of the drug to be taken.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Follow-up: Inactive penis with some abnormality in testicles. Is there any treatment? 6 hours later
Hello doctor,
I have fear about this.. Can I consul u directly..? Please send me ur contact details so that I contact u directly.. Thank you..
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 50 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.You can find out my details from my profile on WWW.WWWW.WW
I am practising in Bangalore.
Do not worry your problem is not so serious to be worried about and can be resolved with Psychological counselling.
Thanks and Regards.