In early stage of Alzheimer's disease. Unable to balance cheek bone. Difficulty with names and words. What to do?

I think I may have early stage of Alzheimer's disease. Whom do I need to see?
Alzheimers has affected every person in my father's family. I am 65 years of age. I am a math major and have a masters in Special Education, but I can't balance my checkbook anymore. Have difficulty with names and words I need.
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Physician & later may need to consult neurologist

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXX, Thanks for using XXXXXXX

For diagnosis you can consult your board certified physician for initial evaluation and may require to consult neurologist later based on his evaluation. You may be required to get some radiological investigations done for diagnosis.

For now you need not to worry about Alzheimer's disease until you are diagnosed and consult your physician for further management.

I hope this answered your query and helpful for you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be glad to answer them.
If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Wish you a very happy life and good health.