Immediate ejaculation or no ejaculation. What can I do to have longer erection?

Sir I got married on Feb 9th. I didn't sex before marriage. while doing sex after marraige iam facing one prob. My wife was not satisfying.When i put my penis in her immeadiately my sperm came out and after that we unable to do. but one time we did almost 5 mins but i dinget sperm came out. wat can i do to sex more time.
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 4 hours later

Thank you for writing to us.

The problem you are facing is called premature ejaculation. This problem is faced by a lot of couples in the initial phase of their marriage life.

The most important reason for premature ejaculation is performance anxiety in which you are too anxious to satisfy your partner. I would suggest that you try and relax and practice some XXXXXXX breathing to overcome this anxiety.

I would also suggest the following:

1. There are two techniques that you can follow:
a. Stop & Restart method - You stop your movement just before the feeling of ejaculation. Then restart again.
b. Squeeze method - Ask your partner to squeeze where the shaft of penis joints with glans penis.

2. You can speak with your physician about a drug called dapoxetine. This has been found to be useful but since this is a prescription drug, I would be unable to prescribe it in this forum. I would suggest you get an evaluation done and speak to your physician about this.

Wish you the very best.

Follow-up: Immediate ejaculation or no ejaculation. What can I do to have longer erection? 4 hours later
Ok, Sir. Thanks for your suggestion.
i will try these and revert back you. Can you suggest any physician in hyderabad. And i have another doubt when i hav to put penis into her. can i start moving immediately or after some seconds. before sex continuously i felt some feeling like ejaculation but that is urine not sperm.
May i know what is glance penis.
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 21 hours later

The glans penis is the sensitive bulbous part at the distal end of the penis covered by the foreskin.

You should focus more on the foreplay.

When your partner is adequately lubricated, then only you should insert your penis.

You can start moving at once or after some time hardly matters.

Hope I have cleared all your queries. Kindly accept the answer if you have no more queries.

All the very best.

Follow-up: Immediate ejaculation or no ejaculation. What can I do to have longer erection? 2 hours later
Sorry sir,
up to i didn't understand clearly what is the meaning of foreplay exactly....
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 11 hours later

Foreplay is a set of physically and emotionally intimate acts between the partners to create desire for sexual activity and sexual arousal.

The activities include touching, kissing, cuddling, hugging, sucking, etc. The activities which are done prior to insertion form foreplay.

Hope I am clear now. Let me know if you have any more concerns. If I have answered all your queries, do close this discussion.

Wish you good luck

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine