I'm looking for a physiotherapist to suggest me exercises for

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I'm looking for a physiotherapist to suggest me exercises for my ankle which suffers the grunt of football shooting every week. is this the right place for this request?
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
MRI scan is needed first.

Detailed Answer:
The pain in the ankle during football can be due to a ligament tear or an inflammation. A proper diagnosis is needed first after a proper examination and investigations like MRI scan. The treatment will depend on the cause. Starting with physiotherapy without a proper treatment and diagnosis is not recommended. Do consult an orthopedician and start physiotherapy after that.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal