I'm experiencing significant changes with my health in last 12

Endocrinologist
Question
I'm experiencing significant changes with my health in last 12 months.
Lately, frequent higher blood pressure, severe fatigue, muscle weakness, head pressure, squeezing and pains mostly at my frontal lobe and back of my head. Latest blood test ok, excpet elevated cholesterol, high TSH 5.98. My general practitioner thinks that I have hypothyroidism.
Previous saliva test indicated elevated serotonin and cortisol on low side. Please refer to enclosed results.
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The possible diagnosis;

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone carefully through your concern.
The elevated TSH level ( hypothyroidism) may be the cause of some of the symptoms described.
Anyway, after starting treatment with levothyroxine they improve within 4-6 weaks.
A sinusitis, cyclic Cushing, pheochromacitoma and testosterone depletion would be the most probable causes to be exluded in this case.
The attached reports can not be open. Please try to attach them again for further information.
Will be a pleasure to help you further.
Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta