Im a menstrual cycle about every 21 days ,but they

Question
Im a menstrual cycle about every 21 days ,but they only last 3 days.I m sterile I HAD TUBAL WHEN I 21 yrs old. Im 47 yrs old
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hormonal imbalance

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am,I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns.. This could be due to thyroid hormonal imbalance , so I would recommend that you get a blood test to check on the levels of T3, T4 and TSH to exclude thyroid causes .
Also you need to check on the blood levels of estrogen and fsh on the third day of your menstruak cycle ..
if your tests came back normal then probably there is no need to worry as menstruation can normally occur every 21-35 days and can last from 2-7 days .. I hope i answered your question. if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion ..