If couples have A1-ve and O+ve blood groups. What will be the effect on pregnancy?

May 2013
My blood group is A1-ve and my wife blood group id O+ve . Will we have "negative" blood group problem. How to avoid the negative consequences? and should we undergo any treatment before or before the pregnancy or during pregnancy or after child birth ?
Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 13 minutes later

Rh negative blood group problem only occurs when the woman is having Rh negative factor and her husband is having Rh positive factor.
As your wife's blood group is O+ve, you people will not face this problem.
So no need to worry about it.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.