If a child is given two polio shots at same time will it be any harm to the child?

Yes if a child is given two polio shots at the same time will be any harm to the child. Does it matter if it's a boy or a girl
Posted Sun, 6 Oct 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern there is nothing to worry.

There are no side effects .Give plenty of fluids to your child.

In case your child is given OPV rare side effects could be diarrhea or vomiting.

In case IPV is given possible side effects are redness and swelling at injection site .It can also lead to fever which is mild and last for 24 to 48 hours.

Yes it does not matter if it is a boy or girl.

Hope I have answered your query.If you have any further question I would be glad to help.

Wishing your child good health.

God bless...