If a child has AB+ blood,what type blood could the full biolgical siblings have?
User rating for this question
If a child has AB+ blood - what type blood could the full biolgical siblings have?
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Praveen 2 hours later
Brief Answer: This depends on parents blood group Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX This depends on the blood group of the parents.Depending on this there are two possibilities- If both the parents are having AB+ then child's siblings will have AB+. If one parent is A+ and other is B+ then child's siblings can be A+,B+,AB+ or O+ve. Hope this answer's your query.
Follow-up: If a child has AB+ blood,what type blood could the full biolgical siblings have? 8 minutes later
Thank you. Whst is O+ve?
Answered by Dr. Praveen 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: O means absence of A & B antigens in blood Detailed Answer: O+ve is the commonest blood group which is seen among the four blood groups namely A, B, AB and O. It means the individual does not have A and B antigens. Hope this answers your query.
People also viewed
- Ayurvedic treatment for portal vein thrombosis
- Ayurveda for platelet drop in hcv
- Diseases associated with blood type ab
- Ayurveda low platelet count
- How to reduce esr count in ayurveda
- Drugs/medication for symptomatic obstructive hydrocephalus
- Ab positive blood type
- Can siblings have different blood types
- Drugs/medication for suppurative lymphadenitis
- Blood type ab son with type o parent
- Drugs/medication for knee numbness
- Drugs/medication for cystic fibroadenoma
- Numbness vasculitis cure ayurveda
- Drugs/medication for chronic mucositis
- Cord blood siblings