If I take Duphaston on ninth day after D and E, will it affect next ovulation?

9th day of my D&E I started taking duphaston will it affect my next ovulation?
Posted Fri, 7 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
After D&C, the ovulation may not happen immediately. It usually takes 15-20 days for ovulation to return. Starting Duphaston does not affect the ovulation as such.
It is best to allow at least three months interval for recovery and then try for a conception.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.