IVF 2nd time. 1st ended in ectopic pregnancy, tube removed. Now has blood sugar, BP. Will it be successful ?

Infertility Specialist
Dr I am brother of XXXXXXX(your patient from Nawaloga Colombo).as you know my sister is getting ready for Ivf 2nd time.but 1st time ended with ectopic pregnancyand removed one side of the tube. I hope this time should be successful.but now she says blood suger ,pressure and some other things are not suitable.
she is highly stressed.her mental physical health is bad. These things may be the reason for high blood suger level and pressure and other hormones imbalance .but they don't know the seriousness/lack of knowledge.
So I kindly request you to start the treatment right time with right procedure with close supervision.may be delay.may cost more doesn't matter.all I need is successful. Yours truly XXXXXXX my contact detail 0000/0000/ YYYY@YYYY
Posted Fri, 29 Jun 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Nandita Thakkar 2 hours later

I thank you for the query.

I do understand that the couple is under a lot of stress and your sister needs proper control of sugars and blood pressure - as both can be detrimental to pregnancy.

I will ensure to give the best possible treatment there.

Please feel free to write back.

Dr XXXXXXX thakkar