IS it possible to increase height by doing stretching exercise at 22 years of age?

sir I am 22 height is 5.8 .I am really desperate to increase my height./.i started stretching exercises and skipping very recently./.do i have any possibility of growing taller.atleast an inch or two..?pls guide me
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: At this age not possible. Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Thanks for writing to us. Unfortunately at this age , end of long bones have already been fused , so it's not possible to increase height. Height depends on many factors mainly genetic. Your height is already 5 feet 8 inches that is a quite good height. I suggest you not to get influenced by various advertisement claiming increase in height. As you will disturb your normal body's hormonal physiology taking those medications and won't achieve anything. Grow your carrier at this age. Hope I am able to solve your query , if you have any further query , you can ask me. Stay Healthy