I would like to order vanaqa cream without prescription

i would like to order vanaqa cream without prescription if possible. I'm 63 years young and without this cream I look like the bearded lady. My doctor always gets confused when I ask him for a prescription.
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: Consider laser therapy? Detailed Answer: Dear patient, Thanks a lot for your query. Unfortunately, we do not prescribe medications through this website, so you should ask your physician for a refill on this medication. If you need the name of the generic substance is elornithine. If you go online, there are several discount coupons that you can apply to get this medication cheaper. That being said, have you thought about hair laser removal? It may be a bit more expensive on the short term, but it is extremely effective in women on the long term, both beauty clinics and dermatologists perform such procedures. Hope that helps, wish you the best, Dr Brenes-Salazar MD Mayo Clinic MN