Ask a Urologist   »  

I went to the doctor to get a ultrasound on

Question
I went to the doctor to get a ultrasound on my kidneys and bladder ,my doctor said my bladder looked fine but one of my kidneys has a small mass on it , does that mean I have kidney disease ? Plus I do urinate alot like 20 times a day .
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Means you have a kidney disease!

Detailed Answer:

From your symptoms and the ultrasound findings, you have a problem with your kidneys. This calls for detailed evaluation and management. It is difficult to tell what the exact cause of this kidney mass is and what it represents. It is too early unless more tests are done. I will love to see a CT scan done and if need be, a sample of this mass might be taken for laboratory analysis.

In all, your kidneys are not normal and need detailed evaluation to establish the exact cause and treat fully.

I hope this addresses your worry. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.