I was hit by a massive wooden stick on the head and other parts of body. Looking for cure?

I was hit by a massiv wooden stick on the head and other parts of the body.
Posted Sat, 11 Aug 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 hours later

Thanks for posting your query and uploading the X-ray report. I have read it in detail.

I am sorry that you suffered this injury. Fortunately, there are no major changes noted on the x-ray.

The x-ray shows degenerative changes which are likely to be present at your age.

You need symptomatic treatment in the form of hot fomentation and over the counter analgesics like Tylenol for relief of pain and to arrest further inflammation.

Please consider taking this and adequate rest for few days will get you back in health soon.

Please do write back if you have further queries to ask.

I wish you speedy recovery.

Follow-up: I was hit by a massive wooden stick on the head and other parts of body. Looking for cure? 16 hours later
I have uploaded xray reports for your observation and comments, please
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 hours later

Thanks for uploading the reports. I have studied them all in detail.

There seems to be no major changes due to the trauma you suffered. You are safe.

There is no need to undergo further investigations for this.

Please follow the suggestions in my earlier reply.

If you have no further queries, you may close the discussion and write a review.