I want to buy natural thyroid for a low thyroid.

Endocrinologist
Question
I want to buy natural thyroid for a low thyroid. Where do I buy it? Where? What is the name of it?
Posted Tue, 21 Nov 2017 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
About thyroid supplements:

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!

Eating specific foods or taking supplements won't help you control hypothyroidism, but they can help to prevent the disease.

So, at the moment you are diagnosed with hypothyroidism, make sure you keep up with the hormone medication your doctor prescribes. Natural treatments can't replace the traditional ones.

Anyway, in every pharmacy you can find compounds containing natural supplements such as: Nature Thyroid, meanwhile Row Thyroid or Armour thyroid should be recommended by a physician and you should be under close monitoring of the thyroid hormones while using it.

Hope the information will help.
Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta