Ask a Urologist   »  

I now rely on pills and smoking before sex for my psychological sexual problem

Question
I think i have a psychological problem sexually. I now rely on pills and smoking before sex. If i don't i cum within 3mins
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Prasad 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need some clarification... Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Thanks for asking this question to me. Before I go on to answer your question, I would like to know how long were you able to sustain erection and control ejaculation earlier and if this is a new problem. In most men the average duration of time before ejaculation is 2-3 minutes. So if you are able to last for more than 2 minutes on most occasion, you are able to perform above average; you have no sexual problem both physically and psychologically. What you have read and heard about men lasting for hours is not true; that doesn't happen in normal men. So let me know if you were able to last much longer earlier or if you or your partner is not satisfied with the current sexual activity. I shall suggest ways to over come it. Regards PS: Can you also specify what pill do rely on to enhance sexual experience?