I need a diet plan to reduce weight.

my weight is 110 kgs , i need a diet plan which reduce me 20 kgs
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later

The weight per se seems to be on a higher side. I appreciate your intentions to do something right about it now.

You may choose smaller goals to reach the ideal weight instead of large goal like 20 kg. The chances of losing improve as you set smaller goals and achieve them. It also makes good sense to reward after each goal achieved. Let your family and friends know your intentions. Hence seek their support too.

Since your query is purely dietitic, it is ideal for an expert dietitian to assist you with a diet plan. I shall pass on the message to the customercare team of XXXXXXX to arrange a call with a Dietitian. They will be take it further from there.

I can always be a good motivator and assist you with further tips towards your weight goal.

Wish you Good health.