Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I just ate some food that was to hot felt

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

ENT Specialist
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 1092 Questions
Question
I just ate some food that was to hot felt the heat in my stomach by the time I swallowed it was to late I drank some water after but felt the heat outside my skin a little only one bite what is it I need to do?

Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Follow-up: I just ate some food that was to hot felt 10 minutes later
The food that I ate was egg also if that helps the answer when I swallowed to fast don't realize that it was so hot.
 
 
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hot food injury

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare Magic and thanks for putting up the query
You are probably having the symptoms due to either hot food or acidity. Another possibility is allergy to the food item.
If you are allergic to eggs, take an anti allergic otherwise Drink some cold milk and take an antacid.
Avoid any aerated drinks or spices that might aggravate the symptoms.
Relax, the symptoms will subside in sometime.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Take care
Thanks and regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
 
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor