I have to pass a UA for probation. How to clean out marijuana if used recently?

I have to pass a UA for probation on the 7/10 for probation. How can I clean out marijuana, if last use 7/5. I weigh 150, height 6ft. frequent user. Detox? Product sold in stores?
Posted Thu, 26 Jul 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 2 hours later

I understand your concern and I appreciate your efforts to seek medical help. But I am really sorry to say there are no detox methods which can be used to clear marijuana effectively. Such screening tests are specifically designed to detect marijuana in most possible situation.

Products sold over the counter are mostly ineffective.

Though you are looking for a solution, I am really sorry but there is no effective solution for this.

Let me know if you need any other help.

Follow-up: I have to pass a UA for probation. How to clean out marijuana if used recently? 53 minutes later
What is your opinion on excessive sweating, utilizing a diuretic, also would sweating burn fat as in a sauna? If so would excessive burning of fat release the thc metabolites into the blood thus making working out counterproductive for 48 hours before the test?
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 8 minutes later

Thanks for follow up query.

The above mentioned measures - burning fat / diuretic or infact any other products sold are not enough to clear out the entire marijuana from your system. The tests are extremely sensitive and can pick up even smaller quantities.

There is no effective way to clear off marijuana entirely as to make the test result negative. Any online information available on the web promising effective removal is not helpful in such situations.

I apologize for not being of any help in this instance. There is no effective detoxification method now.