I have the following symptoms, what could I possibly have?

General Surgeon
Question
I have the following symptoms, what could I possibly have? is it poisonous/fatal? what doctor should I see?

Symptoms:
tremors (possibly seizures), infrequent bowel movements, infrequent and excessive urination, pain in crotch, abdomen, headaches, muscle weakness, dry eyes, nose, and mouth. fatigue. erectile dysfunction. temporary amnesia, lack of concentration.
Posted Tue, 5 Dec 2017 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Internal medicine specialist should be visited.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.

Thank you for the query.

Your symptoms are very nonspecific and require couple tests to determine the reason. You may have kind of kidneys infection or some kind of autoimmune disease.
It would be good to visit an internal medicine specialist. Blood work, urine analysis, thyroid hormones, abdominal ultrasound are the first tests you should have. Neurologist consult, head CT and rheumatologist consult seem necessary as well.
It does not seem to be fatal but it might be serious.

Hope this helps.
Regards.

Follow-up: I have the following symptoms, what could I possibly have? 8 minutes later
CT scans and MRIs of head and abdomen have come back with no irregularities. blood work was normal. thyroid was checked and normal. kidneys were checked with no concern. inflammation was checked for and found but mild. Urine came back without concerns as well. we have been to the primary and neurologist, still have a follow up with the neurologist coming up, do you have any other advice to add?

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 4 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Lyme disease should be ruled out.

Detailed Answer:
Lyme disease should be ruled out. Autoimmune disease should be considered and antibodies checked. Rheumatologist seems the next step.