I have some sort of a blockage in my right

Question
I have some sort of a blockage in my right ear. I suspect it started with some water getting into my ear (while bathing). I can feel a perceptible difference in hearing between the two ears. What can I do to resolve this? Thanks.
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Seems ear wax

Detailed Answer:
Hi

It seems that you have pushed up ear wax thats causing blockade. If you have sore throat or any other symptom, please let me know.

Firstly I would clean the ear with slightly wet ear bud. Ear bud should not be used too hard or too deep. Also avoid putting any other drops in ear. If it does not help then you can use wax clearing solutions like wax rid. You can put in 3 times a day for few days and then get it cleared by ENT specialist.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee