I have pain in my arms. Mainly around the front

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I have pain in my arms. Mainly around the front of my arm in the elbow area. It never seems to go away. So painful yesterday, I couldn't do any work around the house that I was planning on finishing. This has been happening for quite a few months.
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Could be Tennis / Golfers elbow.

Detailed Answer:
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have read the description of pain in front of your elbow and In my opinion there are few possibilities like tennis or golfers elbow. In these conditions there is abnormal strain in the muscles causing micro tears and pain in area depending on the muscles affected.
I suggest pain killers , muscle relaxants and avoidance of causative factor for 3-4 weeks. If there is no improvement then you may need local steroid injections.
Thanks for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.