I have pain in both hips. My feet itch and

Question
I have pain in both hips. My feet itch and the palms of my hands itch. I have dry eye. I have gained weight. I am depressed. I am tired all the time.
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hot compress should help

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns.
* You should benefit from hot compress and medication like Aleve (naproxen) for your hip pain. If it persists, it would be a good idea to get an X Ray done.
* You can take some antiallergic like cetirizine once daily for the next few days fo rthe itchiness. You may also apply candid (clotrimazole) powder topically for the same.
* You may use artificial tears for your dry eyes.
* Get your thyroid profile checked. Exercise regularly. Try to cut down on your food intake.
* Visit a psychologist. He would be able to help you to cope better.

Let me know if I could help further.

Follow-up: I have pain in both hips. My feet itch and 3 hours later
Do you think that there could be something that ties all this together. The itching isn't all the time and it is only my hands and feet mainly. And as far as my hips it is both of them. And they hurt all the time but worse when I lay on them or if I get on the floor and try to get up.

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Seemingly independent

Detailed Answer:
I do not think that the itchiness and the hip problem have any association.