I have occasional problem of frequent urination.
User rating for this question
I have occasional problem resulting in frequent urination. This happens maybe once in a week or two weeks
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 11 hours later
Thank you for posting your query.
An occasional problem of frequent urination may be safely neglected. Also, your age of 45 years is too early to have an urological problem like BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia), though it cannot be totally ruled out.
Frequent urination can have multiple reasons. However, to ascertain any of the possible reasons we need to have your ultrasound scan of the abdomen with post-void residual urine done along with a routine urine examination.
Once the above tests have been done we may be in a position to advise you further.
Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
People also viewed
- Food to increase cheek size
- Uncircumcised male with cheesy white
- Sinus infection salty smells rotten
- Frequent urination and occasional stomach pain
- Tonsil scabs are infected
- Cottage cheese like sperm
- Saphylococcus infection in sputum
- Frequent urine discharge problem
- I have occasional problem of frequent urination
- Wisdom teeth removal throat infection
- Quick slim and urinary tract infection
- Frequent urination problem to men
- Revital tablet check up
- Causes of occasional frequent urination
- Check pulse on penis