I have hea you breathing after doing even the simplest

Question
I have hea you breathing after doing even the simplest chore. Went to hospital emergency and it is not heart or lung, couldn't find anything. Got up this morning and had to sit down and recover several times to get out the door, almost fainted. No coughing. YYYY@YYYY
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Various possible causes

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns

But since you have got your heart and lungs checked and have excluded any cardiac or pulmonary pathology then this could also be due to:

1) Anemia; decreased hemoglobin level can lead to difficulty breathing and extreme fatigue .ot can be diagnosed by a CBC test and can be treated with parenteral or oral iron supplements

2) a hiatal hernia which is displacement of a part of the stomach to the chest and is usually accompanied by heartburn, chest pain and difficulty swallowing

3) caffeine overdose, if you are consuming more than 400 mg caffeine per day in caffeinated drinks or in cold medications then it might also cause difficulty in breathing...

I hope you'll find this helpful
Let me know if I can assist you further..