I have extremely sensitive eyes. They react with eye pain

Question
I have extremely sensitive eyes. They react with eye pain to cosmetics and most chemicals in other products. The eye pain does not usually start right away, but may start a few hours later and will last a number of hours. I am looking for something to use to moisturize under the eyes and on my eyelids. So far, I have found only two products to which my eyes do not react. One is Vaseline and the other is Formula 405, made by Valeant in Canada. I have used it successfully for about 20 years. Unfortunately they have just discontinued making it. Now, I have tried Clinique "All about eyes" and Cerave cream. Both make my eyes ache. What can I use? I hope that there is something that my eyes will tolerate. What do you recommend?
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Aloe vera lotion can be used

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

As you well understand, the facial skin around your eyes is sensitive and therefore it is best to avoid using chemicals as far as possible. I would insist you to use aloe vera lotion. Petroleum jelly like vaseline can also be used.

Let me know if I could help further.