Ask a Urologist   »  

I have diabetes cholesterol and digestive problems my diabetes fluctuates

Question
I have diabetes cholesterol and digestive problems

my diabetes fluctuates many times from high to low low to high I have digestive problems too what whenever I eat food I go for motions 4 to 5 times a day but the motions are not watery my urine gets blocked sometimes and sometimes a urine frequency increases I have done sonography and liver functioning test cholesterol test kidney test and sending my reports please tell me is it the hormonal problem of liver or kidney I am not able to pass my urine properly. I get scanty periods and I am unmarried. Pls advice me why my urine gets blocked. And digestive problems diabetes are bcz of Hormonal disorder. I have done many time urine routine test. Reports show either infection or normal

I am very much worried what should I do. Pls advice me. I am sending my reports
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consult gastroentrololist

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have gone through your query,your blood sugar level is high so it should be controlled first.Increased urine frequency is also due to diabetes.Your kidney are all right and liver is slightly enlarge due to fatty infiltration that is not a problem.
Now your problem are gastritis ,urine and diabetes are bcz of Hormonal disorder,so for these problem you have to consult either gastroentrololist or endocrinologist for proper investigation and management.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal