I have cuts over penis, near anus, lips and back of ear

Dermatologist
Question
i m having cuts near penis and bladder area n near anus..... n even @ the end of the lips, back side of the ear........ they r connected???? what should i do??i m having from last 1 yr.... i consulted dr for this n he gave FLIXONASE(innospray) but no relief... because of this eyes gets red n waters n even catch my head.....(i smoke).... do this 2 things 1 mentioned above r related??? plzzz help me with this 2 problems...
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Skin Rash Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic, You have mentioned that you have cuts over penis, near anus, lips and back of ear. It is unusual for a disease to affect all these areas and I doubt whether they are all connected. Flixonase is a nasal steroid spray and why was that prescribed for this skin problem I wonder !? You have an option of uploading photographs of the skin problem on the right side of your query page. You may also mail the photos as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the heading as 'Attn: Dr Johny Chacko'. This will help me assess your rash better. Hoping to see the photographs. Take care.

Follow-up: I have cuts over penis, near anus, lips and back of ear 3 minutes later
let me clear.... 1) the major prblm is the skin prblm.... cuts r painful in private areas.... wat is the remedie?? STD prblm... but i alwaz tak precautions.... so what should i do?? 2) Common cold..... itz almost 1 yr i m facing ths problm..... i took it easy way but nw itz gettn irriated.... red eye even head ache... plzzz guide me for this also

Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Clarification Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome back. Can you please upload a picture of the cuts over private area. Do not worry about the privacy of your photograph as this site is safe. Cuts over private area could be due to candidiasis or allergy to something which comes in contact. If by cuts you mean ulcers then we should consider STD as well. Remedy depends on the cause. I can advice you better if I could see the rash. You seem to be having allergic rhinitis. You may take a tablet of levocetrizine and monteleukast (Eg :Xyzal M ) daily once. Avoid dust. Keep the house clean. Avoid pets inside house. Iron the clothes before wearing to kill dust mites. Try to stop smoking. Hope this helped, Take care.

Follow-up: I have cuts over penis, near anus, lips and back of ear 12 minutes later
i hav mailed you the pic... plzzz have a look at them... wat abut common cold prblm????

Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Got the pictures Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome back. Thanks for the pictures. It looks like you are having intertrigo over the root of penis, Scrotum and around anus. This does not look like an STD, so please relax. The cause of this rash is moisture, rubbing (friction) and heat. In view of cuts behind your ear and around mouth, I am thinking of seborrhoeic dermatitis. People having seborrhoeic dermatitis commonly suffer from intertrigo. Avoid excessive washing and wetting of the genital region. Avoid excessive use of soap and avoid excessive rubbing. Wear boxer type of cotton under wears. Apply a combination cream of a mild steroid and antifungal medicine twice a day (For eg: Eumosone M) for two weeks and stop. I would treat you with capsule itraconazole 100 mg twice a day for 1 week ( Eg : Candiforce 100). You may get these prescribed by your doctor. An antifungal dusting powder (Eg: Keto dusting powder) can be applied over groin fold and scrotum and root of penis before going out. It will absorb sweat and will decrease friction. In the previous answer I have mentioned about your common cold problem. This common cold which you are having for one year is allergic rhinitis. You may take a tablet of levocetrizine and monteleukast (Eg :Xyzal M ) daily once. Avoid dust. Keep the house clean. Avoid pets inside house. Iron the clothes before wearing to kill dust mites including the bed linen. Try to stop smoking. Hope this helped, Take care.