I have burning sensation in my anal region

General Surgeon
Hi, I have burning sensation in my anual region and have motion sensation after having my food.Can you please suggest y it is so?
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Could be due to fissure Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Mr XXXXXXX From the short history given by you I could suggest the following possible causes for explanation of your symptoms 1. Fissure in anus: There is usually small ulcer at anal opening which causes burning sensation especially while passing stools. It may also produce bleeding while passing stools. 2. Thread worm infection: Helminthic infection may usually cause itching followed by burning sensation I'm the Perianal region. 3. Fungal infection Exact diagnosis will depend on the other associated complaints and clinical examination of the anal region. Would suggest you to consult Surgeon for examination. Alternatively you can send clinical photograph for further assessment and discussion. Many individuals do have sensation of passing stools after food. It's due to gastro-colic reflux. .whenever there is distension of stomach by food it causes peristaltic waves in colon and causing the sensation. There is no cause for concern. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon