I have bleeding clot when I feel a bowl movement

Gastroenterologist
Question
I have bleeding clot when I feel a bowl movement sometimes it stops but I have been this way for at least 3years
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cn be hemorrhoid.

Detailed Answer:

As per the history given by you most likely cause of your problem is Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the lowest part of your rectum and anus. Sometimes the walls of these blood vessels stretch so thin that the veins bulge and get irritated and bleed specially while defecating.
Start taking Syp. Lactulose 10-15ml once daily before going to bed. Using laxative would prevent straining while defecating.
Test suggested-
Stool for occult blood.
Protoscopic examination of rectum by a general surgeon to see if its intenall or external hemorrhoid.

Thanks!