I have been using supplements for good health, I am

Question
I have been using supplements for good health, I am 83 female breast cancer survivor , 10 years thanks to being blessed by God,.How can I determine what changes I should make by using new supplements like turmeric/curcumin/bioprene capsule?
Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2017 in Weight & Lifestyle

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not recommended

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns however I would not recommend taking tumeric and curimine supplements as they might act like the hormone estrogen. In theory, turmeric might make hormone-sensitive conditions such as breast cancer worse.. Until more investigations are done on that matter , these supplemnets should be used cautiously if you have a condition that might be made worse by exposure to hormones. Since you are a breast cancer survivor , I would recommend to avoid even the slightest incidence of recurrence..
As for bioperen , small doses ( 5mg) should be used to avoid the side effect of hair loss. also it should be taken only 4-5 days a week.. I hope I answered your question. if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion ..