I have been feeling sick lately I have been to

Oncologist
Question
I have been feeling sick lately I have been to the ER a few times I have uploaded my last CBC is there anything I should be concerned about do I have cancer is there something going on with me please help I feel weak sometimes it's difficult to breathe I don't feel like I'm getting a full breath and I have back pain I'm also obese which could be the reason why it's difficult to breathe sometimes
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Blood exams

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

Your blood tests are normal,you should not be concerned.

If the ER doctors didn’t find nothing wrong with your health than the reason it’s your obesity

There are a lot of symptoms and exams to get the cancer diagnosis so you should not be concerned.

Follow-up: I have been feeling sick lately I have been to 25 minutes later
Okay I was also diagnosed with GERD now would that cause me to have shortness of breath and dizziness and does it also cause some side and stomach and back pain and aches I also havehigh neutrophils and low lymphocytes and high Immature Granulocytes is this a bad thing or could it be that I'm getting over a infection or cold I also have post nasal drip with asthma they recently put me on a inhaler I'm taking pepcid and prednisone

Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Blood exams

Detailed Answer:
Hi

You have a causes to have shortens of breath as you said you have GEARD and asthma with postnasal drip

You should not be concern for your lymphocytes and your granulocytes. Thats mean that you had or you are getting over a infection