I have been experiencing pain under the curve of my

Question
I have been experiencing pain under the curve of my second toe. It hurts to walk, and it hurts to both curl it and stretch it without weight. However, there is no visible injury and it doesn't hurt if I press on it. Any ideas what this might be? If so, do I need treatment or will it go away on its own?

Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Soft soled shoe needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

It seems tha the weight distribution over your foot is improper. Unless promptly attended to this could become a serious problem. However, dealing with it is rather easy. You need to use soft soled shoes, preferably with memory foam. That will automatically take care of the issue.

Let me know if I could help further.