I have been directed to discontinue testosterone replacement therapy due

Endocrinologist
Question
I have been directed to discontinue testosterone replacement therapy due to high levels of RBC, Hgb and HCT. What is available to increase natural testosterone levels that is valid. It is my opinion that most products offered are worthless. Suggestions?
Posted Tue, 5 Dec 2017 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Elona Xhardo 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
There are several herbal suplements.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
I have gone through your question.

It is difficult to find another way that has equal valuencie with your testosterone treplacement therapy ,to increase your T level.

Anyway there are some tips that may be helpful to boost testosterone levels naturally.
-Try to lose weight(if you are overweight)
-Try to minimize stress
-Make sure you get plenty of high-quality sleep
-Exercise regularly ;this is one of the most effective ways to boost your testosterone.
-Try to eat balanced amounts of carbs, healthy fat and protein.
-Some herbal supplements( ashwagandha or ginger extract) are a natural way to boost testosterone
-Take a Vitamin D and Zinc Supplement
-Stop alcohol
-Be happy(this may help to boost your health and testosterone levels )

Hope this information is helpful.