I have been diagnosed with grade 2 fatty liver .

Excellent

Question
I have been diagnosed with grade 2 fatty liver. Have started morning exercises and running. Any medicinal advice ?
Posted Mon, 4 Dec 2017 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Kampana 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Blood test needed.

Detailed Answer:

Grade 2 fatty liver is a common finding above 30 years, it is age related and not diet related. But in case you are overweight or obese exercises and low fat food may help. Do you have any associated symptoms ? I would suggest you to get a liver function test done, its a blood test. If it is normal there is nothing to worry about.

I hope this answered your query. Please feel free to ask queries if any.

With regards,