I have an itchy palm with what looks like a

Dermatologist
Question
I have an itchy palm with what looks like a slightly bulging vein in the center of the palm. Its not horribly painful, but odd and it came on suddenly.
Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2017 in Veins and Arteries

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Upload pictures

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected area under the report section of the site so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Dr Asmeet

Follow-up: I have an itchy palm with what looks like a 1 hour later
I’m sorry but my phone will not allow me to do so, but there is a slightly bulging vein in the center of my hand . It has gone down and no longer itches but curious to know if it’s something to be concerned about?

Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Seems to be nothing serious

Detailed Answer:
I don't think it is anything serious.
It could be due to excessive work with the hand or due to some nonspecific inflammation.
Nothing needs to be done.
For itching you can take antihistaminic like tablet Cetrizine 10 mg.