I have a small nodular growth that isn't painful or

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Feb 2016
Feb 2016

General Surgeon
Question
I have a small nodular growth that isn't painful or causing any symptoms but initially was in the middle of the shaft of my penis and feels like it has migrated closer towards the base of the shaft. It is internal so I can't do anything but feel it. Again, it isn't causing any symptoms or problems, I just am not sure if it's something that could be normal or if I need to go see a doctor.
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please give additional information

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Noted the history well and understood your concerns.
Nodular growth in the shaft pf penis now feeling like migrated closure towards base but not causing any symptoms in a young male of 23 may not be of much concerns like cancer or so.
Please give some additional information for me to assist you better:
Since when is the growth present/
Is it in line with a vein?
Is it easily XXXXXXX under the skin and over the shaft or sort of fixed to any of the structures?
Any other information that you would like to share?
Awaiting...

Follow-up: I have a small nodular growth that isn't painful or 8 minutes later
It doesn't feel like it's in line with any veins, if I had to guess it's location, it feels deep to my urethra but midline, almost between the spongiosum and cavernosum tissues. Because it isn't superficial, it is hard to tell if it seems fixed to any structures but when I palpate it, it doesn't seem to move easily. I don't have any sort of penile discharges, hematuria, changes in urination, erectile dysfunction, or any other penis-related problems so I'm not sure what I might be feeling and where it might be if it hasn't been causing any problems. I am sexually active and have been in a monogamous relationship for two years but only first noticed this mass within the last few months.

Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please see an Urologist

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your feedback.
This surely then needs an actual examination by an Urologist preferably and may be a few investigations line High resolution ultrasonography if the Urologist feels so.
Please get this checked for once to be sure.