I have a question about a recent intercouse with a

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
I have a question about a recent intercouse with a stripper
Posted Mon, 4 Dec 2017 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need more information

Detailed Answer:
Good morning. thank you.

I am Dr. kakkar (Dermatologist and Venerelogist). I am here to answer to your concerns regarding the episode.

Was it a protected or an unprotected sexual act? what form?vaginal, anal or oral in nature.

Follow-up: I have a question about a recent intercouse with a 6 minutes later
It was protected oral and vaginal both times we had intercourse at her apartment. I pulled out every time I started to ejaculate, I saw no tears or anything as I can remember. All of the semen stayed at the tip when I took off the condom and flushed it down the toilet. The reason I'm so scared and nervous is because this was my second time having sex. The first time was with my ex and we briefly had it before she wanted to stop because she felt sick. I'm really scared right now that I got something or she is pregnant. How are my chances of any of that happening?

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Regarding risk of STDs

Detailed Answer:
thank you.
protected sex is safer although there is still a risk of HSV (Genital Herpes) and HPV (Genital Warts) as a condom covers only option of the shaft and the base is exposed for skin to skip contact during intercourse. However STDs like HIV, syphilis, Gonorrhea, chlamydia are largely prevented by a condom.
There is no chance of pregnancy with protected sex.

Follow-up: I have a question about a recent intercouse with a 34 minutes later
So, would you recommend me getting tested or should I be fine?

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get tested for documentation

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Testing would document.
As I said in my last reply with reference to this particular sexual contact with sex worker that there is a low risk of transmission of Genital Herpes (HSV) despite it being a protected sexual act. Therefore you may get tested at 4 - 6 weeks and then repeat testing at 12 weeks with Elisa for HSV type 1&2, IgG and IgM.
Since you have had 2 different sexual partners therefore it is better to get tested with full panel STD screening tests including HIV, HSV and VDRL at the same time.