I have a pain in my leg around the inside

Excellent

Question
I have a pain in my leg around the inside of knee and it can be difficult to bend my knee very far when I do a lot of exercise - say bike 20 km - also standing makes it worse. I think I did have this problem for years in that leg but it is getting much worse. I was just diagnosed with low risk prostate cancer and wonder if it has spread to my leg bone.

The pain is most noticable at night in bed. I have lost quite a bit of weight lately but I have been on a diet as well

thanks XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2017 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Consult your orthopedic surgeon.

Detailed Answer:
Hi Huntervg,
Thanks for hoping Healthcare magic.
I have analysed your query thoroughly.My opinion is that, prostate cancer has high prediliction towards bone.It spreads to bone often.But you have low grade prostate cancer.Low grade prostate cancer wont spread to bone.Only high grade prostate cancer can spread to bone.I think your knee problem may be due to ageing.kindly consult your orthopedic surgeon.He Will advice you to Xray knee and order other investigations.
Thank you.
Feel free to ask your questions.

Follow-up: I have a pain in my leg around the inside 2 days later
Hi

Thank you - sorry I was away
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Thank you for using HCM.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.Thanks for using HCM.
Feel free to ask your questions.
Kindly close the conversation and rate the answer if you have no other questions.