I have Parkinson . I cannot walk and can barely

Question
I have Parkinson. I cannot walk and can barely talk. my balance is bad. any suggestions to make life better
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Proper medication needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Parkinsonism can be kept in control by the use of certain medications like Carbidopa-levodopa, selegiline or rasagiline, Entacapone, benztropine or trihexyphenidyl and amantadine. Healthy eating, lifestyle modification and exercises also have a role to play. You need to see a neurologist who would be able to evaluate and treat you.

Let me know if I could help further.