I had to undergo an lapro hysteroscopy in Sep 2017

Question
I had to undergo an lapro hysteroscopy in Sep 2017 and got my two tubes removed. Attached are the reports:
1. Surgical Notes
2. Discahrge Summary
3. Histopathology Report

MY QUERY IS WHAT DO I INFER FROM THE HISTOPATH REPORT??

My medical history below:

I had undergone a laproscpic surgery in 2014 in which I was diagnoised with PCOD and hydrosalpinx on left sided fallopian tube with minimal spillage. My right sided tube was hale and healthy till 2015.
In Aug 2015, I got pregnant with an ectopic pregnancy and got treated with Methotroxate 2 dosages.
After my ectopic pregnancy, my right sided fallopian tube (which was earlier fine) also turned hydrosalpinx and is detected as blocked in HSG.
Posted Mon, 4 Dec 2017 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It shows only tube structure.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history,reports in detail and understand your concerns fully.
In your case your both the tubes are not healthy and after doing left tube removal they send the specimen for histopathology and in your report it is only showing tubular structure, no sign of tuberculosis or any other disease.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.