I had surgery in July for reverse shoulder replacement .

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
I had surgery in July for reverse shoulder replacement. Since then I have continued to develop shortness of breath, weakness, and sweating(dripping with it from my face and neck) when I am up walking or doing something for 5 or more minutes .I have nausea that comes and goes and headaches. I had a CAT scan yesterday with die and they found no blood clot. I don't know what to do. It is not getting any better. I have seen a local doctor who is just a GP. He said I had an ulcer but was confused about what was really wrong. I didn't go back. I need help because I can't go on like this. My arm is still hurting at times as well.
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Follow-up: I had surgery in July for reverse shoulder replacement . 3 minutes later
I have had EKGs, multiple blood tests and shown nothing except for low Vitamin D. I have taken 5000 units a day for five weeks and nothing has changed. Breathing is worse at times than others for no reason.

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Needs evaluation

Detailed Answer:
Hello Ma'am

After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that considering your age group and the major surgery which you have underwent and the symptoms which you are experiencing cardiac evaluation is required.

As you have already underwent CAT and other tests I would like to see the reports of the scan and you recent and old ecg's.

Kindly upload them for me to evaluate them and guide you accordingly.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap

Follow-up: I had surgery in July for reverse shoulder replacement . 46 minutes later
I will get the EKGs and CT scan of my chest and send to you. May take a few days.

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 0 minute later
Brief Answer:
Hello Again

Detailed Answer:
Sure

Kindly send me asap.

Thanks