I got severely dehydrated in XXXXXXX Arizona (2500 ft above

Question
I got severely dehydrated in XXXXXXX Arizona (2500 ft above sea level & 8% humidity)over the course of two months ,I ended up quitting my job and returning to San XXXXXXX (700 ft & 70% ) bananas and coconut water with gatoraid bring only a couple hours relief and walking or exercising causes tightening of leg muscles and tendons & shortness of breath
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Have you had laboratory tests done?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I strongly recommend you have laboratory tests done to evaluate the function of your kidneys, electrolytes and markers of muscles destruction. If this has been done, kindly upload the results to me for review.

Severe dehydration can cause muscle damage which explains the pain with movements. However, this would progressively regress as you have moved away from the cause.

I hope to hear from you on this and do promise to provide more insights as soon as i hear from you.