I get dizzy and immediately belch. What causes this?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Dizziness followed by belching that you feel is possibly due to the excessive and indigestion. The other causes that need to be ruled out are middle ear disease, anaemia, cervical spondylosis, missed heart beats, etc.
You need to consult your physician for a detailed examination and appropriate investigations to find out the exact cause.
Meanwhile avoid taking hot and spicy food, eat small meals at short intervals. Taking over the counter preparations of enzymes and peptobismol can also be helpful for the time being.
I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.