I fell on the ice last weekend. My tailbone, lower

Question
I fell on the ice last weekend. My tailbone, lower back & down my right back side into my buttocks are hurting & seem to be getting worse. I've broken my pelvis, hip & L5 in an accident 18 years ago, along with other bones that aren't relevant. I know there is nothing they can do for L5... should I go in or will it be a waste of money. I have no medical insurance.
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Follow-up: I fell on the ice last weekend. My tailbone, lower 1 hour later
I cancelled my subscription... am I still going to get an answer? It's been an hour. My current subscription should be good until December 5th, correct?

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Get an X ray done first

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I think that you need to get an X Ray of your pelvis (AP and lateral) done. Based on the findings you might need to visit a doctor. Till then, you can wait before you go in. Hot compress and pain medication like ibuprofen should provide relief. Be sure to take medicines like ibuprofen in full stomach.

Let me know if I could help further.