I fell in May and hurt my knee. That's better

Question
I fell in May and hurt my knee. That's better but my shin bone has been hurting ever since. The pain is intense. I had an MRI done, but nothing showed up. The bone dr. I see hasn't got a clue. The pain is intense with no let up. What could be causing this pain?
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Consider X-Ray or CT scan.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read it carefully and I understand your concern.

MRI is not the best exam to evaluate a bone problem. XRay or CT scan will give more information about what is going on. So my suggestion is that you talk with your doctor and consider these exams to understand what is the problem, if you haven't done yet.

It may be a fracture or and infection of the bone.

I hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you have other questions or concerns.

Dr Papaqako.