I feel a wave of weakness from my stomach area up to my head.

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
i feel a wave of weakness from my stomach area up to my head ...
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 3 hours later

What I gather from your history is that you are a known patient of GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease) and high blood pressure with high C - reactive protein.

Your present complaint is weakness from stomach area to your head.

As I believe the more information a person gives the better is the doctor reply. Thus it improves satisfaction levels of the both. Hence please answer the following:

How long has this complaint been bothering you?

Are there any associated complaints, like burning pain in center of chest, burping, fullness of abdomen after meals, frequency of stool or constipation?

Is there any loss of appetite?

Are there any reports that you would like to share? You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Is there a history of smoking or alcohol consumption?

Because your complaints are not detailed I will need either a reply to my leading questions to facilitate history or if you can share the details I would be in a better position to reply.

Awaiting your response.