I drank alcohol few days before liver function test. Should I be worried?

General Surgeon
I am due for a liver check soon that will basically determine if I can stay at my job or not. I am not supposed to drink, but almost 2weeks before (not quite) I got drunk, and a few days later had 3 beers. I am wondering if my GGT, ALT, AST levels will be high since I have been on a very good diet and abstinant since then. Basically less than 2weeks of abstinence before test.
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Though you have taken alcohol few days back,your liver function tests may not be abnormal.
Take Udiliv tablets from today.
It may protect you.
Nothing to worry
Wish you good health